Make the Lila difference
It is becoming more and more demanding to analyze, design, optimize, and control the diverse flow of goods and information both within and across companies. For our business unit, Lila Consult, based in Besigheim, we are looking for consultants with logistics expertise, who are enthusiastic about their tasks, new opportunities, and ever new possibilities. People like you shape the logistics of tomorrow.
Müller – Die lila Logistik combines with its two business areas, Lila Consult and Lila Operating, thinking and acting, consulting and implementation. We support well-known customers mainly from the automotive, electronics, consumer goods, industrial, medical, and pharmaceutical sectors.
If material flow planning, functional requirements analysis, pick-by-video, center-of-gravity analysis, cross-docking, and kitting are not foreign words for you, you can use your knowledge to solve current logistical questions in automation, digitalization, and omni-channel requirements.
Your responsibilities at Lila Consult are:
- Advise and design innovative and holistic logistics solutions
- Evaluate material flows and simulate design options
- Develop and optimiye transport concepts
- Design and optimize logistics facilities (intra-logistics)
- Determine design options in the respective logistical levels (delivery to delivery) from manual to fully automated and evaluate them
- Determine investment and operating costs of logistics solutions
- Design and optimize paperless control and information flows, from real-time to predictive
- Transfer concepts through consistent ramping-up into smooth series processing
- Translate our values into logistics excellence
- Take on responsibility in your team and project
…all of this for optimization projects in our own branches and for our customers' projects
What you bring:
- A secondary education degree with a focus on Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management
- At least three years of professional experience as a consultant or a logistics planner
- An enthusiasm for lean management and operational excellence
- Enthusiasm for varied and demanding questions from a wide variety of industries
- An ambition to become familiar with new technologies
What we offer you:
- We are an expanding, medium-sized company in a future-oriented industry.
- A modern workplace
- An intensive training phase
- A dynamic team
- Flexible work hours, home office, and a performance- based salary
- Further developement opportunities and subject-specific education and training
Apply for our vacancies. Become part of the Lila working world. You are also welcome to send us an unsolicited application. We look forward to hearing from you.